NOBODY CARES HOW GOOD YOU ARE - THEY ONLY CARE HOW FAST YOU PLAY
HERE ARE SOME WAYS TO KEEP THE PACE
1. Shorter distance golfers can tee off first or hit fairway shot if there is a group ahead of us.
2. Take a ‘yoga breath’ before each shot instead of several practice swings. It will help you relax, and give a better chance of hitting a good shot.
3. When possible drive close to your ball. If you’re not sure about the distance or if cart path only, take a couple of clubs with you.
4. Allow only 2 or 3 minutes to look for a lost ball. If need be you can be dropped off (take a club with you) to look for your lost ball and after your partner hits she can drive back to help you look for your ball. PLEASE, PLEASE don’t go fishing for balls while looking for a lost ball.
5. If you are on the green and ready to putt go ahead.
6. Pick up your ball after you shoot double par; on a par 3 pick up after six shots; par 4 after eight shots and a par 5 after 10 shots.